[Equest-users] How to simulate a building with a unregular shape like pyramid?

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 06:26:20 PST 2010

I am modeling a building that is oval, with each floor area increasing as you go up......imagine a rose that has not bloomed, that is what the building looks like.

I ended up making each floor to be the SF that it is, and then stacked the shells.  In your case, it will look like a pyramid that has steps to get to the top.  Shading will have to be used to get the solar gain correct for me, for you, it will be an issue.  I do not think you can tilt the exterior walls.

Good luck!