[Equest-users] Existing building simulation

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Tue Mar 16 17:40:16 PDT 2010

Your model results have very little energy for fans and cooling (and basically no heating) - I'm not sure what you would calibrate.  The actual data seems to show a much more pronounced weather dependence.

Probably some rough hand-calcs to check against annual fan and cooling energy usage estimates might be a good place to verify your model inputs for the HVAC systems.  I think you have a little bit of debugging of the inputs to go before thinking about "fine tuning" or calibrating.

David
http://www.grummanbutkus.com