[Equest-users] Modeling a School

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 12:38:58 PDT 2010

Rob:

If it was a happy Friday, I would be on the golf course..

1) The fan coil will probably have a higher fan HP

2) I think you can use a Heating and Ventilating system, then make main heating ZERO and add baseboard heating.

Others may have a different perspective.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com