[Equest-users] Data Entry - How much time is typically involved?

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 14:52:29 PDT 2010

Jeff:

It depends on:

a) How much accurate input data you need and
b) What the level of modelling is

A good modeller (such may be found in these here parts on BLDG-SIM) might do it in 2 - 3 days, depending on if bill matching is required.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com