[Equest-users] Heat Pump Efficiencies

Daniel Deese Daniel.Deese at crbusa.com
Wed Mar 24 07:21:56 PDT 2010

Michael,

            Typically equest stores the efficiency of a given piece of equipment as either the Heat Input Ratio (HIR) or as the Electric Input Ratio (EIR).  This is under the "Equipment Efficiency" heading on the "Basic Specifications" tab if you open the equipment properties within the detailed interface.  The Electric Input Ratio should be the inverse of the COP.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

daniel

Daniel I. Deese, EI| CRB Consulting Engineers |

1255 Crescent Green, Suite 350 | Cary, NC 27518 |

P: 919-852-5443 | F: 919-852-5454 | X: 4543

Email: daniel.deese at crbusa.com <mailto:daniel.deese at crbusa.com>

This document may contain confidential information and is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not

the intended recipient, please do not transmit, copy, disclose, or utilize this communication in any manner. If you

received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.