[Equest-users] Use of shells for non-repeating floor shapes

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Wed Mar 24 08:43:45 PDT 2010

Richard ‹ the method you describe is the only one I¹ve found to handle
complicated building geometry.  It¹s a real pain but it seems to work.  One
of the most difficult aspects is getting eQuest to recognize what is an
interior wall and what is an exterior wall.  (In your case, interior and
exterior floors and roofs.)

Steve Samenski, PE, LEED AP
http://equest-diary.livejournal.com/