[Equest-users] roof wont generate

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 10:18:10 PDT 2010

Joe,

when I opened your file and entered into (and then out of) the Wizard I was
able to view the 2-D & 3-D images, but as I moved through the key-strokes in
the wizard to eliminate the errors you are getting, all efforts were ignored
by eQuest.  It appears that some of the buttons are greyed-out which I don't
understand which selected options are turning off these other buttons.

Although the 3-d image of the pitched roof looks like things are aligned I
can't figure out why you are getting these errors, it seems to be something
that eQuest dislikes about the shape you are trying to use.  I can only
agree with Carol at this point that you will have to make the fine-tuning
adjustments in ddeit or in your .inp file.

Keep us posted if you do find something that works for your model.

Pasha