[Equest-users] LEED Commercial Interiors

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Tue Mar 30 12:26:14 PDT 2010

I don't have my LEED CI reference guide with me to verify, but last year I had a similar project and remember reading that all loads on the tenant system had to be accounted for.  So, if the system(s) serving the project floor/space also serve other floors/spaces, then those other floors/spaces have to be included in the model.

Dakota Kelley
Telios MEP Engineers