[Equest-users] Ice-rink

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:38:37 PDT 2010

Netty,  I haven't used the ice rink inputs myself, but if you go to the zone
level inputs (under air-side systems) and you have to be in the spreadsheet
inputs, at the bottom of the drop down menu you can select "ice rinks" and
then select "yes" for which ever zone(s) you want to define as an ice rink.
Once you do this, all of the deatil parameters will open up for you to input
the specifications for your design.

See attached screen shot.

Pasha