[Equest-users] Hours outside throttling range issue

Velleca, Andrew avelleca at DLRGROUP.com
Tue May 4 12:18:06 PDT 2010

I am modeling a building with PVAVS and hot water reheat.  I am getting
10% hours outside throttling range, and from what I can tell, they are
all because the hot water loop pump isn't flowing enough.  I am also
getting the following warning:

The following screenshot shows why I think the pump isn't flowing
enough:

As you can see, all of the "FLOW" hours are in the 100+ range.  I have
messed around with the Max Pump Ratio, but it doesn't make any
difference.

Any insight would be appreciated, I am pretty much stuck for now
otherwise.

I think I have given all of the relevant info, but if you need something
else, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew M. Velleca

avelleca at dlrgroup.com

DLR Group

Architecture  Engineering  Planning  Interiors

o: 913-897-7811
7290 West 133rd Street  Overland Park, KS  66213-4748
dlrgroup.com <http://www.dlrgroup.com/>   |  listen.DESIGN.deliver