[Equest-users] VRV systems

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Thu May 13 03:26:38 PDT 2010

Dear Otto Schwieterman,
                                          I am using Visual DOE 4.1 for
energy simulation and i have followed the techinque told by you for
modelling VRV systems . I created a Air to Air heat pump in my heating tab
.But when i created it ,it is asking the COP of the heat pump should i
enter the VRV COP in the heat pump COP?? in heating tab , or in my cooling
tab it is also  asking for DX system COP?  where should i enter my VRV
system COP?

Also the option to make compressor as one two or variable speed is comming
in my air to air heat pump is it ok.

I look forward for your valuable response.

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari.