[Equest-users] Weird error, possibly model size?

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Fri May 14 10:22:14 PDT 2010

I've got a fairly big building model, and I'm getting the following
error.  Has anyone ever seen this "maximum number of expression
dependency" error?

It happens when loading up a specific System zone (the E28 North Perim
Zn (B.N48) everytime, and then causes weird things to occur in
everything defined AFTER that error.

I checked the input file, and nothing is different with that particular
zone.

If I delete the system associated with that zone, assign the zone to
another system, then the error happens on the NEXT component defined
(the next system).  To me it seems like it might be a size limitation in
eQuest.

I can't send out the .inp file, but was wondering if anyone has seen
this?

Could it be the fact that the model is so big?  115k lines of code when
this happens.

Thanks in advance!

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It is the property of GHT Limited.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to ght at ghtltd.com, and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.  Thank you.