[Equest-users] T-Stat is acting Screwy

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:46:03 PDT 2010

I have a lab space that is kept between 73 and 70 degrees all year long.
One of my parametric runs has the cooling and heating T-stat schedules
changing to have night time setbacks to 80 and 60, respectively.  When i use
these, i get more energy spent overall.  specifically, i have a chilled
water meter, steam meter, electric meter and hot water meter to monitor
everything.  The chilled water increases while the others slightly decrease
when i use the set back schedules.  Any ideas?

--
Rob Hudson