[Equest-users] Minimum Efficiency System 5

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Tue May 4 02:06:38 PDT 2010

Dear All,

What would you choose as the minimum efficiency for baseline modelling for the DX cooling (923 kW) of System Type 5 from Appendix G (Packaged rooftop VAV with reheat)? I am looking at a model previously done by someone else and the COP has been chose as 2.96, which could mean that they have used Table 6.8.1A - Condensing units, air cooled. But I am not sure if this should be correct.

Thanks,

Ömer Moltay, LEED AP
Mimta Ltd.
Hekimsuyu Cad. 559. Sk. No:39