[Equest-users] Minimum Efficiency System 5

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Tue May 4 12:47:31 PDT 2010

So what's the difference (other than minimum efficiency) between a 230,000 Btu/h single package air conditioner in Table 6.8.1A and a 230,000 Btu/h single package vertical air conditioner in Table 6.8.1D?

I guess the SPVAC is installed on an outside wall (per the definition in Section 3.2), but I don't see where units in Table 6.8.1A are necessarily rooftop units per the Table G3.1.1B requirement.

William Bishop, EIT, BEMP, LEED® AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114