[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] Process Equipment Power Consumption

Austin Hermsen ahermsen at enermodal.com
Wed May 5 14:41:34 PDT 2010

Has anyone looking at the COMNET recommendations. They are trying to provide
a more comprehensive guide for energy modeling. They include a lot of
recommendations on plug load density and scheduling. The recommendations
appear to be a combination of the 90.1 users manual, ACM and their own
recommendations.
http://www.imt.org/comnet.html

In general I think it makes more sense to consistently apply reasonable plug
load assumptions rather than chase 25%.