[Equest-users] eQUEST: Hours outside throttling range for Standard VAV w/Reheat

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu May 6 08:58:04 PDT 2010

Gordon, go to the SS-F reports for each zone in your DOE2 output, here you
will be able to identify which zones suffer from underconditioning and
whether it is heating or cooling energy that is insufficient.  If it is
heating energy (i.e. underheated) which is my guess for your model then you
can adjust items to offer more heating energy.  You might want to install
baseboards in your system & zones, you may need to adjust your reheat coil
delta T, or something else.

You can always send us your .pd2 & .inp files so that we can open up your
project, review it and give you some suggestions.

pasha

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Gordon D. Schweitzer <GDSchweitzer at heapy.com