[Equest-users] Need help

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 11:57:41 PDT 2010

Burt:

The .INP file has all of the input information, including schedules. It is written in Building Description language (BDL), so you may have a bit of difficulty finding what is where. Basically, the envelope types and schedules come first, followed by the different geometry descritions.

Then the LOADS section, with Space level information, including what walls and windows goto what space.

Then the HVAC section, with Central Plant equipment, including pumps, trickling into Zone information (including HVAC controls). Any pacakge HVAC information is also found in the SYSTEM areas.

Finally, the electric, gas, or other rate inforation is shown.

Let me know if you need further navigation.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com