[Equest-users] Complex chiller/heat recovery/heat pump to model question

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:54:56 PDT 2010

It looks like you stunned everyone into silence, Paul.

So you have 1) an air cooled chiller, 2) heat recovery sending HW to only
your reheat coils, 3) 2 air cooled heat pumps that can also provide cool or
hot water to circulation loops, 4)  french hens, and a partridge in a pear
treee...OOPS, its late!

This looks like entropy to me. Try once more to share all of this. I would
suggest an itemized list that identifies the equipment type, it's specific
use, it's model no. etc. and any comments. Maybe an excel spreadsheet would
work best.

Another issue: this project will be neigh on impossible for a LEED reviewer
to review, too. That is neither good or bad, it just is.

I will help you as I can, when I can, but I must work for food too. Nobody
pays me, yet, to help anyone.

Keep the faith,
Carol