[Equest-users] Daylighting Strategy for different zones

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:53:54 PDT 2010

Omar,

Some of what you want to do e.g. on/off using an occupancy is best done
using a schedule. A 15 % reduction is always acceptable, and you could argue
for more if the case can be made for it. For instance if your schedule value
for noon is .80 just reduce it by (.80*(1-.15)). If you know that the
reduction should be more than 15 % and can clearly state why then you
should.

I use specify exact site coordinates, on screen 1 of 25 in the DD wizard, so
that I am sure the polygon I am creating is where I want it, I set it to
0,0,0 for the 1st polygon, lower left corner, and go from there. Try putting
in the exact coordinates for the lower left corner of each space.

Regards,
Carol