[Equest-users] MSAV variable speed fan motor

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:13:07 PDT 2010

Hi Mary,

Actually this is pretty easy. You can select packaged VAV as your system and
then when you are in the detailed edit mode go to your HVAC tab, then to the
Air-Side HVAC System Parameters tab, then to the cooling tab, and lastly to
the Stages tab at the far right. That should work for you. If you have a ME
that you are working with a few questions to her would help as to which
option to choose. A good vendor can help with this, too.

Let us know if ya need any more help.

Regards,
Carol