[Equest-users] Equest Air-Side HVAC Loads vs. HAP Calculated Loads

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:25:48 PDT 2010

Phooey. forget the caps. That's what caused this to go prematurely. So,
don't tune equest to hap. equest is not a program designed for sizing
systems, yet. I used to use hap to inform me, ie provide info to input into
equest. A better use of time is a careful review of your output: is it
reasonable? On the other hand, depending on what you are using the model
for, it may be correct to input the btuh values for cooling & heating from
hap into equest. Is this a LEED project?

Give me a little more info based on the wandering remarks above, okay?

Regards,
Carol