[Equest-users] CO sensors in parking structures

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Thu May 13 08:05:30 PDT 2010

That is basically how I got credit with the USGBC for CO controlled
parking fans. I provided some back-up studies that showed how rarely fans
have to ramp up in a parking garage. When cars arrive, they are running
hot and are barely emitting CO, so for an office building parking garage
there might not even be much of a morning uptick.

Nathan Miller

Senior Energy Engineer/Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4577

fax: 206.285.7111