[Equest-users] Floor Slab F-factor

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon May 17 08:44:46 PDT 2010

Attached is a doc describing how eQUEST converts the slab edge insulation
f-values into equivalent underslab insulation (and why).  The wizard does
this automatically giving you custom insulation levels under each zone
based on the perimeter length, area and insulation selected.

Hope this helps.

Brian