[Equest-users] Cooling Energy and Exhaust air heat recovery

Haynes, Glenn Glenn.Haynes at kema.com
Mon May 17 08:55:04 PDT 2010

Your cooling loads are so small, I suspect there is some kind of net
effect (sometimes smaller, sometimes greater loads) happening.  For
example, if your ERV is sensible only, perhaps the increase in latent
loads is more than offsetting your sensible savings.  Can't tell without
knowing more about your system and your weather data.  Take a look at
your hourly "savings" for clues.

Glenn