[Equest-users] ground-source heat pump with gas backup

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Tue May 18 05:28:45 PDT 2010

Carol,

The building is a school. Operating hours are basically 7am - 4pm. The furnace operates as a backup only during the day, but at night is the only one operating to maintain heating setback.

I have two system types: one is a PVAV and one, a PVVT.

I can shut down the pumps through a schedule for night-cycling, but cannot see how to get only a furnace operating for night-cycling.

Demba.