[Equest-users] Compliance rule set for Oregon

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:23:35 PDT 2010

Hi Curt.

The Oregon rule set is in VS 3.63. I helped Scott put it there. When you
select your city in Oregon you will see the Oregon rules. In your email you
say 90.1-2004. The Oregon compliance rule set is probably 2004 I just don't
have time to confirm for sure.

Good Luck,
Carol

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Curtis Strobehn
<curt.strobehn at eesinet.com>wrote:

> Hello all,
> Need help.
> Is there an ASHRAE 90.1-2004 rule set file that can be downloaded and used
> for compliance
> analysis.
>
> See attachment
>
> Thanks,