[Equest-users] T-Stat is acting Screwy

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:21:13 PDT 2010

I'm trying to wrap my head around this the best i can.

I looked at my SAT and it is controlled by a reset schedule.  the
temperature of the space never reaches anything above about 72 deg, which
makes me think that what you are saying is very true and the heating t-stat
schedule is in control all the time.

So can you tell me what it is that i can do to fix this?

--
Rob Hudson