[Equest-users] Heat Recovery Chiller

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 07:30:37 PDT 2010

youhave to go into detailed edit mode.  Get into the water-side HVAC section, then, on the component tree on the left of the screen, hover your pointer over your project name.  right click, select "new chiller", asnd you will find a heat recovery chiller is available.  Go through all of the menu items to  detail the chiller parameters