[Equest-users] Energy Modeling Fees

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:52:54 PDT 2010

Thank you Pasha and Wayne for your clarity. I have had both the $4,000
client and the $48,000 client. I know I lost my shirt, well at least a great
deal of my time, on the little guy. I would be willing to be that the
$48,000 client didn't do so well either. We have a LEED platinum building
here in Portland that I know of that has more problems than you would ever
guess. Who do you think pays for the fixes? Probably the same firm that the
energy analyst was form. I'm just saying...

Carol

Carol Gardner PE