[Equest-users] Frustration with demand billing in eQuest

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:33:27 PDT 2010

Hi James,

Other than hearing your frustration, I can do little else with this level of
information. I would guess, and I might be wrong, that this is not a bug. I
would guess that you entered some conflicting information somehow,
somewhere. Do you read BDL? If you do, I would start looking about in your
.inp file.  Look at schedules, first. Then look at the economics inputs. If
you want to send us a Window's XP compatible copy of your .inp file some of
us might take the time to look around in it for you, too.

Keep the faith,

Carol