[Equest-users] The mysterious disappearing .INP file..

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue May 4 20:03:54 PDT 2010

Yes, as Carol said you will typically see two .inp files for your base
project--one will be yourproject.inp & one will be yourproject-Baseline
design.inp.

The latter one I have always experienced it to be empty (0 kB), but the
first one is the one you are looking for.  Maybe just double check you are
opening the first file for your project.

If it's a bigger problem than that, send your zipped files to look at.

pasha