[Equest-users] Range Violation for HVAC system ( min supply temp 77F)

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:08:56 PDT 2010

Ana,

I don't have time to find the line. I searched on 77 and there's a bunch of
them. Here's something to try: Don't add DIAGNOSTIC NO-LIMITS at the start
of the .inp deck. Add it just above the COMMAND.  User name = command. Such
as PVAVS = SYSTEM. Wherever your data you want to un-limit exists. Once you
turn the limits off there are no turning them back on which is why you don't
do it at the start.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR A BEGINNING USER. YOU CAN MESS
YOURSELF UP BIG TIME DOING THIS.

Lastly, NO ONE pays me for this but I would love for it to happen. I would
sit here and answer questions all day long if I could.

Let me know how it works. If it doesn't we have a bigger problem than I can
deal with.

Regards,
Carol