[Equest-users] Need help

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:17:52 PDT 2010

If you click on the .inp file, the one with the data in it, it should open
up in Word. Then you just send it to your printer. Depending on your
building, it may be very big. If it is, you can scroll to the specific
sections that you want to print (see John's email).

Since you are new to eQUEST, I would guess you don't read BDL, so you should
expect the data to look different than anything you have ever seen and
perhaps a bit overwhelming. Be sure to keep breathing!!

Regards,
Carol