[Equest-users] how to turn off heat/scheduling

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:29:12 PDT 2010

Setting Maximum Heating Rate to 1 Btu/h gets rid of heating. On air-side
hvac zone parameter screen, under heating tab. Change 1 time using your
screen then find it under the spreadsheet option where you can copy and
paste.

Note: you may still see a heating load on SV-A but you should have no
heating energy use.

Another issue comes to mind: how to do this using a schedule so you can have
heat when you want it.

Peace,
Carol