[Equest-users] Looking for eQuest Training Class

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:36:26 PDT 2010

Hi Kathy,

Did you look on the eQUEST website? Other options: I know that Pasha
provides training as well as I. Others may as well that I don't know about.
The next month or so part of your equation might be hard. I would be
willing  & able to point you info available to you but I must work for $.

Let us know what you find.

Cheers,
Carol