[Equest-users] Daylighting Strategy for different zones

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue May 11 06:37:03 PDT 2010

Omar,

You may define any of the behaviors, or any custom behavior for that
matter, for each space within the detailed edit mode.  Click on a space
under the Internal Loads tab to find it quickly in the component tree,
double-click that space and check out the Daylighting tab.

To your second question... I'm not sure where you're seeing the phrase
"specify exact site coordinates..."  so it's hard to say what context
you're viewing it in...  To be sure, if your latitude is way off you can
expect any daylighting calcs to be simply incorrect.  Double-clicking
Site Data under the first tab Project & Site lets you specify
latitude/longitude, but I see by default these fields are blank as this
info is pulled from the weather file.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER