[Equest-users] MSAV variable speed fan motor

Mary Wyllie MWyllie at hiscutt-aia.com
Tue May 11 14:05:46 PDT 2010

You all rock!  That gets me pointed in the right direction.  I do have a
ME that I can ask a few questions, but I don't have one on this job,
believe it or not.  And, my ME has no energy modeling experience.  Plus,
I believe that we architects need to get our feet wet with this stuff so
we know what's going on around us.

Mary Wyllie | AIA | LEED AP

Associate

Hiscutt & Associates, Inc.