[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] Heat Pump Efficiencies

Mehta, Gaurav Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
Wed May 12 16:04:49 PDT 2010

Heating EIR = (1/(COP*3.413)-0.012167)/((1/3.413)-0.012167)

and

Heating EIR = (1/((HSPF*0.28+1.13)*3.413)-0.012167)/((1/3.413)-0.012167)

Gaurav Mehta, LEED® AP
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec

1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7779
Fx: (206) 770-5941
Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com

stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.