[Equest-users] Typical Building Example

Kevin Madison kevinjm5000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 08:03:49 PDT 2010

Included with the general release of eQUEST are a couple of sample
projects that are meant to help orient users toward the California Title
24 compliance analysis capabilities. These do not represent actual
buildings, but they do have a lot more detail (such as would be
encountered in an actual building) than a typical project created using
the building creation wizard. This might be a good place to start.

Kevin Madison PE
Madison Engineering PS
(consultant developer for James J. Hirsch&  Associates)
444 NE Ravenna Blvd Suite 406
Seattle WA 98115
206-834-0002
www.madisonengineeringps.com