[Equest-users] Monthly Electric Peak day load profiles question

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 08:18:46 PDT 2010

silly me....

Thanks, I found it now.

________________________________
From: Karen Walkerman <kwalkerman at gmail.com>
To: Paul Brooks <equestpaul at yahoo.com>
Cc: eQuest user forum <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Sent: Thu, May 13, 2010 11:15:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Monthly Electric Peak day load profiles question

You are missing something that makes you look silly.  Don't worry, we've all been there.  This report has two pages, one for Jan-June and the other for July-Dec.  In the movable menu bar that usually shows on the upper right (where you can print and zoom in and out), you can also advance to the next page.

--
Karen

On this report, I only get 6 moths of data, Jan thru June.  I am assuming eQuest does not give the second six months becuase there is some symetry of the seasons.  Is this correct, or am I missing something fundamental that is making me look silly,,,,?