[Equest-users] Carbon Footprint in eQUEST

Jon Pfantz gatorlord at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:33:49 PDT 2010

Thanks, this is very helpful.  I'm sure this method will generally give the
most up-to-date emissions data, however it would be nice to have an inherent
calculator within eQUEST that could provide this information by region (I
can see problems with emission rates changing far more frequently than the
program is updated however).  I like to keep all my data and information in
one source if possible rather than bouncing around between different
programs.