[Equest-users] Central Geothermal System

Anthony Hardman Anthony at geoenergyservices.com
Fri May 21 14:34:51 PDT 2010

Jacob,

I'm sure you've figured this out by now but eQuest has substantial
limitations with regards to the system you're trying to model.

I would start by reading all the pertinent threads dealing with loop to loop
heat pumps and heat recovery chillers to get an idea of what can and can't
be done (lots to learn there).

If your "open loop" is a production - reinjection type setup, the initial
temperature will be close (within 5o) to the mean annual outdoor air
temperature.  I'll spare you all the disclaimer's with regards to that
statement!

Anthony Hardman

Building Energy Analyst

LEED AP