[Equest-users] Transfer / makeup air

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu May 27 11:47:04 PDT 2010

DOE-2 forces a mass balance at the zone level and does not transfer air
between zones.

To my mind, you would be best to split your exhaust into the zones that it
is being transferred/made-up from.

Further to this, note that zonal exhaust is not available for heat
recovery so if you are recovering heat from the exhaust air stream, you
will need to specify it as central exhaust rather than zonal exhaust.  Not
an issue if there is no heat recovery.

Good luck

Brian