[Equest-users] eQuest - outside air heating issues

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:47:45 PDT 2010

Take a look at the cooling reset controls required by ASHRAE 90.1 appendix
G.  It seems that in your baseline model you may have a lot more re-heat,
especially if your AHUs are now serving core and perimeter zones where they
previously only served one or the other.  You can test this by creating one
new AHU and have it serve all core zones.

--
Karen