[Equest-users] Modeling HW system with inside HW loop?

Самолётов Михаил samoletov.mikhail at bt-comfort.ru
Tue Nov 2 07:47:16 PDT 2010

Hi!

How I can modeling HW system, which use hot water from source of hot water (Urban network) to heating internal water, which circulate in building?

Hot water in heat exchanger heating water which go to baseboards and Ventilations heat coils after that go back to heat exchanger.

Temperature in out loop 130 - 70 °C (266 - 158 °F)

Temperature in inside loop 80 - 60 °C (176 - 140 °F)

How I can setting cost of hot water from Urban network?

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Samoletov
Chief engineer of
"Numerical Simulation Department"
TECHNIQUE BUREAU
Cvetochnaya str, 25"Zh", 196084 St.Petersburg, Russia
www.bt-comfort.ru
phone/fax +7 (812) 318-50-30
mob. +7 (931) 244-83-77