[Equest-users] Parametric Runs - Detailed Mode Properties

Katie MacKenzie kmacken2 at email.smith.edu
Tue Nov 9 20:43:56 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm conducting a series of parametric runs by creating Global Parameters to
conduct very simple sensitivity analyses.  However, I'm having a difficult
time finding the corresponding parameters between Wizard and Detailed Mode

Here's examples of what I've started on...
1)  I want to compare the options for vertical wall types (Air, Frame, and
Mass) under the Building Interior Constructions page.  I had assumed I'd go
to the Constructions folder in the component tree, select the properties for
IWall Construction, and change the type or property.  Not knowing much
background on these wall types, I wasn't sure the standard property values
for the type.

2) I am comparing the four options for concrete thickness for below grade
walls construction.  Again, I looked under the constructions folder on the
component tree but there isn't a below grade wall option.

Is there a document or list that shows which Wizard input parameters
correspond to the parameters in the Detailed Mode component tree?

Also, if it makes a difference I'm using 3.63 version.
Thanks!
--
Katie MacKenzie
Undergraduate Student