[Equest-users] system and zone airflow issue

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Nov 16 08:18:27 PST 2010

I recall that there was an issue with entering both system and zone
level airflow values in eQUEST but a search through the archive did not
retrieve what I was looking for.  Perhaps someone can jog my memory.  In
a review of a model where both system and zone level airflows were
entered for a VAV system, and where zone level values total up /less
than /the system value entered, we find that deleting the system level
airflow increased the overall fan energy.  I find this hard to explain.