[Equest-users] Excessive Heating Savings

Eddie Corwin ecorwin at altanova-energy.com
Mon Nov 8 12:02:52 PST 2010

My first guess would be to look into the residential systems further.  Read
the topic on this particular system in the help file.  As far as I can remember,
this system will automatically, reduce the set point temperatures, and flow
rates (or something similar) based on the occupancy.  This can provide
significant savings, especially if you have a low occupancy rate.  So I would
start from there. If you attach you input file, we (the online community) can
take a look at it hopefully find the true issue.

-Eddie