[Equest-users] Warmest control

Mohammad Almasri malmasri at ems-int.com
Sun Nov 21 07:36:34 PST 2010

DDC, the description below from equest could help to understand the concept
. also you can find a description in eQUEST help .

in the warmest control , the supply air temperature will reset when the zone
temperature was in the bottom half of the cooling throttling range. In this
case the controller will reduce the air flow first (by reduce the fan
speed), And then will reduce the supply temperature (by controlling the
valve).

Regards,

Masri_new